There are a large number of online and mobile casino software providers in the world today. Microgaming was the first of the lot; it actually launched the first online casino back in the 1990s. But when it comes to being the largest of them all, it is another company: Playtech. Playtech was launched in 1999 and has, since then, taken giant strides to become the largest gaming software supplier in the world. It is currently traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market.
Playtech’s reputation is backed by the games it offers. It has an extensive range of products for the online as well as mobile casino industry. They cover the following areas of gaming through their producs and services:
- Live dealer games
- Sports wagering
- Binary trading
- Casino and sportsbook mobile gambling
- Social gaming
- Fixed odds games
Over the years, Playtech has grown its game range considerably.
- It releases more than 50 new games annually.
- Today it has an online casino offering of more than 500 games.
- It has also acquired Ash Gaming and lists all their products on its roster.
- It has got into licensing agreements with some of the big names in different sections of the entertainment industry to release their products as slots. That is how it is able to release some blockbuster slots like Spiderman, Gladiator, and others.
The licensing partners include:
- Marvel Comics
- NBC Universal
It develops mobile games through its Mobile Hub that was launched in 2012 in collaboration with Mobenga. Many of its top online casino games are now available on the mobile platform as well.
Along with a great range of games, you also get great bonuses at Playtech casinos. These include deposit and no deposit bonuses. Next we discuss the no deposit bonuses at Playtech casinos.