Free Spins No Deposit Bonuses
This bonus gives you free spins that you can use to score some decent wins.
- You get free spins when you sign up with the NetEnt casino offering the bonus.
- The bonus is available before you deposit money into your casino account.
- The total number of free spins varies, depending on the operator.
- You can keep a portion of winnings earned through the free spins bonus.
- You have to fulfill the terms and conditions attached to the bonus to redeem winnings.
Some Basic NetEnt Facts
The following are some cool facts about NetEnt.
- The company was launched in Sweden in 1996.
It is the winner of multiple awards for excellence in different fields within the industry over the years, the latest being in 2015:
- Slot Provider of the Year
- Innovation in Mobile
- Mobile Supplier of the Year
- The company offers 200+ games in instant play mode through the CasinoModuleTM offering.
- There are 18 progressive jackpots as well.
- The biggest progressive win so far has been on a NetEnt progressive – €17,861,813.00 – on Mega Fortune.
- All games come with 3D quality graphics and innovative features.
- It offers high quality live casino games through the Net Entertainment Live Dealer CasinoTM platform.
It offers a range of high quality products across multiple channels:
- NetEnt provides a completely secure online/mobile casino experience through use of industry standard 128-bit encryption technology and firewalls.
- In 2014 alone, it touched $21.4 billion in gaming transactions.
- There are excellent bonuses on offer at NetEnt casinos.
Pros and Cons of Playing at NetEnt Casinos
Among all the numerous software providers in the online and mobile casino industries, NetEnt has cemented a reputation as being one of the best in the business. NetEnt comes with huge positives, and there are a few negatives as well – after all nothing can be perfectly good. We now take a look at some of the pros and cons of playing at a NetEnt casino.
Benefits of Playing at NetEnt Casinos
There are numerous benefits of playing at NetEnt casinos.
- You get to choose from more than 200 amazing games.
The game range is exciting. You can play:
- A superb array of slots
- Fantastic table games
- Specialty games
- Video poker
- Lottery games
- Mini games
And if you want a shot at changing your life, there are 18 progressive jackpots to choose from as well.
- All games have fantastic graphics.
NetEnt slots have some highly innovative features that make playing the game more enjoyable and also increase your chances of scoring wins. These include:
- All-way play: You get games that give you 243 different ways of picking up wins.
- Cascading wilds: The wilds cascade down the reels to give you more chances of putting together winning combinations.
- Stacked wilds: The wilds stack up on the reels near which they land, on certain positions.
If you are playing from a mobile device you get 40 high quality games that are compatible with all recognized mobile platforms:
- Windows Phone
- Innovative options like multi-play allow you to play more than one game at a time.
- All NetEnt games come with high payout percentages. For instance, the average payout percentage on NetEnt slots is a cool 98%.
- You get support for all major payment methods.
- Security is never an issue at NetEnt casinos because of the high grade online security measures in place.
Disadvantages of Playing at NetEnt Casinos
There are very few, if any, disadvantages of playing at NetEnt casinos.
- Game type: A majority of the games are slots. This can be bad news for you if you are not too much into slots. Because then you just have a handful of other games to choose from.
- Game range: The game range, while being large, is not as big as what you get from some of the other software providers like Microgaming. This is not a ‘disadvantage’ as such, but it may definitely put some people off.
- Lack of break-out bonus games: Since regular games do not come with break-out bonuses, you do not have much of a chance of winning a life-changing amount in these games. To win big you have to play the progressive jackpot games.
- Multi-play feature: This is actually recognized as a major advantage. But there is a drawback to using this feature as well; you could end up losing way more money than you thought you would. For instance, if you are playing 4 games at a time and losing in 3 and making some meager winnings in the 4th, there is no way your bankroll is going to last long.